1. Car elevator with driveway platform (or platform & driveway roof / canopy) for lifting cars to different levels, without driver on board.
2. Customized design with paved canopy to integrate with the surrounding architecture.
3. Both the driveway platform and canopy are made from 2 parts assembled together by bolts.
4. Saving space by avoiding traditional concrete ramps to reach different lifting heights.
5. Hydraulic power unit of different capacities with 2/4 cylinders, oil tubes and valves.
6. Manual oil drain valve to lower the scissor manually when power off.
7. Hydraulic cylinders equipped with hose rupture valves to prevent back flow of pressurized oil in the system after the valves.
8. Dual use by remote control and dead man pushbuttons operation box with emergency stop & on/off key switch.
9. One-piece base frame with scissor arms (single or double depending on lifting height) makes it easy for loading & offloading horizontally.
10. Adjustable limit switch at every level to ensure stopping the platform(s) at predefined height.
11. Anti-fall safety locking system to be activated automatically at each level. Electromagnetic lock release.
12. The standard finishing is hot dip galvanized but can be in powder coated too.