1. The automatic parking system that makes the most of the space identified by a very compact and flexible design up to 4 levels (within 40 parking spaces) with multiple adjacent rows to obtain the best parking efficiency.
2. This system is suitable for small and medium-sized car parking projects and uses up to 90% of the available space.
3. The driver enters the entry / exit cabin, Laser Scanners check the position of the car and a traffic light will signal the correct position.
4. The driver, getting out of the car, via the touch keyboard of the control panel or simply with a badge will activate the system.
5. The cabin door closes and the system automatically proceeds to bring the car to its parking place.
6. This operation takes place via an elevator, which can be of different types and a movement system in the two X-Y axes to move the desired car to get in / out of the cabin in a very short time.
7. The system can be installed on a steel structure or on a concrete building which is decided on the basis of many factors to be studied case by case.