Underground car parking system supplier in Australia
At the beginning, when we start to talk about underground car parking system suppliers in Australia, we must mention GG LIFTERSTECH Company, which is one of the most important, successful company in this field.
The engineers and employees of GG LIFTERSTECH company underground car parking system supplier in Australia have a team spirit, and under the full coordination with all relevant parties, they have to customize the challenges for different parking applications to provide different solutions, suitable for indoor and outdoor, ground and underground uses, a wide range of standard and luxury parking systems.
One of the best underground car parking system suppliers in Australia
We start to construct underground car parking system in Australia because of the following issues:
• There is not enough space to build a traditional multi-storey car park on the ground where it is needed, and on-street parking is actually more cost-effective than other options for each parking space.
• Space foundation. In addition, since there is no need to provide elevators, ramps, stairs, lighting and ventilation to the same degree, the automatic system can save a lot of engineering design costs.
• Transfer of sewers from the rain drain and water service under the center of the road to the pipes along the road.
Benefits of Underground Car Parking Systems in Australia
So in general, using underground car parking system in Australia has improved the quality of public spaces because there are fewer fixed cars on the street, especially because a square is created above the parking facility
Constructions and buildings of the underground car parking system suppliers in Australia
• The most suitable size of the underground building is 121m long, 15m wide and 10m deep.
• There are a lot of parking spaces in the four parking spaces, with two transfer stations and four elevators and rack control equipment.
• In the whole process, the average vehicle retrieval time is 120 seconds.
• The parking lot is excavated and constructed using excavation and covering methods, prefabricated reinforced concrete wall parts, top beams and covering parts.
How does underground car parking system in Australia work?
• In our company (GG LIFTERSTECH) one of the leaders of underground car parking system supplier in Australia our system works by the following mechanism:
• The car must be driven to one of the four receiving stations. The entrance is controlled by a control device that is fixed in it in response the transponder chip user's car.
• After entering, the driver will continue to park the car correctly to the ramp, then lock and leave the vehicle.
• Then, the combination of laser scanner and grating will check the position and size of the car, then the elevator ramp starts to raise the car to its parking height, then storage (cars parked side by side).
• When returning, the driver comes to the same transfer station, and the car will retrieve it from its storage level based on the transponder chip.
• After the car is being retrieved on its transfer tray, the driver only needs to pass the automatic exit to drive away.
• The tray has a lighting system that will illuminate the area for two minutes when the driver gets in the car.
• In the event of failure or unforeseen problems, customer assistance can be provided 24 hours a day through the intercom system.