Mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia
GG LIFTERSTECH company one of Mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia works hard to design and manufacture mature products suitable for all markets.
GG LIFTERSTECH depends on previous experiences and different cultures, to find divers parking solutions with skilled and diligent craftsmanship
Our team work that consists of professional engineers and skilled technicians who create ideal solutions to meet customer needs.
GG LIFTERSTECH Provide different solutions for various products for indoor and outdoor, ground and underground use, for standard and luxury parking area constructions, we apply mechanical fully and semi automatic car parking systems to meet our customers requirements.
Over view about mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia
The mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia is designed to minimize the area and the volume required for parking spaces.
Mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia can provide parking spaces for vertically stacked multi-storey cars to maximize parking spaces while minimizing land use.
Installing a mechanical parking system for cars (such as a car elevator, car stack, or turn table) is considered one of the most effective ways to improve and develop car park planning, as it resulted from recent developments in mechanical parking technology that made it more cost-effective in each of the projects.
Benefits of mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia
In addition to save larger parking area, and save drivers time and money, mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia achieve the following benefits:
• Increase cars safety: as no public can use parked cars, parked cars and their contents are safer.
• Increase drivers and passengers safety: as drivers and passengers are safer without having to walk through parking lots or garages
• Minimal ventilation and lighting systems are required
• Improved access for the disabled
• Minimize the volume and visual impact of parking structures
The way by which the mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia work
Mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia works by reducing individuals efforts, and save their time, as drivers can easily park their cars by following the next steps:
• The driver uses the application or swipes his personal card on the payment machine of the self-service terminal, which triggers a request to retrieve the car.
• The screen will display the current requests in the queue and requests from other drivers.
• Then, the driver leaves the car and locks the car, leaves the cabin, and then goes to the self-service counter to complete the parking procedure.
• After the request is completed, the door is closed and the sensor scans the room to detect that there is no movement outside the car.
• Finally, the rack room can now park another car or retrieve the car from storage.
How does the cost of mechanical parking system suppliers in Australia been calculated?
Mechanical car parking system suppliers in Australia saves individuals money, as the cost of parking is not very high, and there are some considerations that control the cost:
• Parking area capacity.
• Parking rush hours.
• Number of already existence cars.
• Parking area position.
• Local and environmental regulations.